Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ottawa: 50 People One Question


This short film is an example of a participating YouTube video. The original film was done on a hot day in New Orleans, United States. The producers came up with the idea to ask as many people as possible the same question. It was called 50 People One Question and was posted on YouTube September, 2008.

Then people in different states used the same idea and posted their films on YouTube. Also, it went global. For example, there were films made in Canada and Australia. Here is response video that was filmed in Ottawa, Canada a year later.





.***Cultural note: The word, Beaver Tail, is pastry. It's a kind of flat donut in the shape of a beaver's tail. To see the animal, a beaver, check out the Canadian 5 cent coin.



How would you answer this question?


7 comments:

elle me dit said...

It was an amazing fun video

tanjina said...

i would like to spend time with my husband.

stha said...

I would like to stay with my husband and my parents. I would like to eat lots of things.

kamala said...

I would like to go to the temple.

samira said...

I will call my sister back home

SAADA said...

I WOULD LIKE TO PRAY IN THE MOSQUE.

nowshin said...

I don't happy in canada.