Monday, November 23, 2009

How to Solve a Rubik's Cube

I really want to know how to solve a Rubik's Cube. The Rubik's Cube is a complicated puzzle that was around when I was a kid. Now, it has made a come back. My daughter recently got one as a birthday gift and she can do it. I popped on You Tube to see if there was a step by step process I could easily follow. There are videos that are long and complicated, but I did find another way.






What is the main idea of this news report?

1. Write a one sentence introduction to this video.



Discussing the Video:

2. Write 5 to 7 factual questions about this news report.

3. Write 3 or 4 questions to solicit another person's opinion or personal experiences on topics related to this video.






Are you still curious about the solution? Here's the secret. Press on Rubik's Cube .

No comments: